RLJs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Arch said:
She rolled forward before the lights changed. I'd have caught her back up again and passed her with a superior glance*, if I hadn't been peeling off at the next turning to vote.

*all the while hiding my bursting lungs and palpitating heart :rofl:

That's the plus side of RLJ'ers - I too can't resist the urge to get a good cardio workout in the same manner, by keeping up and passing them - safely and legally

Don't know why, I'm sure they won't "get" the point of it but it's just one of those things, and it gives me a lively ride instead of a pootle.

What is a born again cyclist?

hackbike 666 said:
What is a born again cyclist?

A cycle-obsessive that was lost for a few years to the world of the internal combustion engine and now has returned to the fold, renouncing wicked ways (well, not using them so much anyway...)

manalog

Über Member
Some of the RLJers are so blatant, this morning at the lights there was a Police Car at the lights sat behind the ASL a POB pulled up on the ASL and a few seconds later he jumped the light but didn't cross the junction. All this in full view of the Police - didn't do sod all though. I should have said something but...I have this on my HeadCam but I can't upload at the moment. I'll put a link later this evening.

Funtboy

manalog said:
Some of the RLJers are so blatant, this morning at the lights there was a Police Car at the lights sat behind the ASL a POB pulled up on the ASL and a few seconds later he jumped the light but didn't cross the junction. All this in full view of the Police - didn't do sod all though. I should have said something but...I have this on my HeadCam but I can't upload at the moment. I'll put a link later this evening.

Surely that's not too bad. He's just trying to steal a march on the traffic.

Sheffield_Tiger said:
A cycle-obsessive that was lost for a few years to the world of the internal combustion engine and now has returned to the fold, renouncing wicked ways (well, not using them so much anyway...)

Ok thanks...that clears it up.;)

Top Bottom