ROAD BIKE : APPROXIMATE £500 BUDGET

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kryptonick

The only issue with a boardman is their sizing. The largest frame I seem to be able to find is only 58cm.

I'm actually looking for a similarly priced bike (willing to extend to £700 for right bike)

My LBS stocks Giant and Orbea bikes, I cant seem to find much about them online, another LBS nearby stocks specialized, and I'd be confident in liking the Allez since my latest bike (Rockhopper) made me fall in love with cycling!

DannO

Hi, I have just bought a specialized allez 16 2010 for £499-99. Very happy with it and feels really good to ride. Nice fast entry lever road bike

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
wbmkk said:
Hi

PS I've tried to look for a photo of my carlton bike, without success. If anybody can assist, I would be grateful. basically a racing green colour, with a white band and orange hoops on the seat tube.

Hi wbmkk (catchy tag!) and welcome!

Don't know if you'll find it in amongst this lot...

OP
OP
wbmkk

wbmkk

Veteran
Thanks swee'pea99

Tag, my initials & wife's too (well until she married me, she's a KM now, but I've always called her KK.

Her actual name is unpronounceable . Look here www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej3qHOtHoYk

Looked at the photos. and my bike isn't there

I tried several times in the past, but without luck. the bike was new in 1970. Thanks anyway

Bike thing on hold now, as I have just been made redundant. As I had a company car too, the Raleigh Equipe is on the go again, at least for the time being.

Regards !

Top Bottom