Road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
Besides anything else I can't imagine the frame would be much good...it's nice to think you can get good stuff cheap, but generally, you can't ;)

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Bollo said:
...There's probably a neck-wear forum somewhere where they're shredding the tits out of these monstrosities as well...

Tiechat? CravatChat?

Don't buy it, I know nothing and I know it's horrible.

I've spent a while wading eBay for fun recently and I've seen much better second-hand stuff much cheaper.

OP
OP
J

J4CKO

So thats a no then, thought it might be, I was half joking as you dont get anything for nothing but it would be interesting to see how bad it is.

OP
OP
J

J4CKO

goo_mason said:
I nearly wet myself laughing at the twist-grip shifters which have been put on drop-bars !!

I've never, EVER seen that before !!

Yes, just noticed that, though it cant be any worse than the Claud Butler with its old style ones, i love my Sram triggers on the Cannondale.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Bollo said:
But, to get back on topic, that bike is a million miles away from anything Mr Brown, Mercian or Thorn might produce.

I notice the seller also does a sideline in ties. There's probably a neck-wear forum somewhere where they're shredding the tits out of these monstrosities as well.

92_1_b.JPG

My eyes.... MY EYES !!! AAAAaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::blush:

Top Bottom