Road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
I wish I hadn't sold the Triban, although I use hybrids I miss having a lighter road bike for shorts bits of fun.

Size 58cm, budget £300, not fussed about age as long as it is a cared for bike and ready to ride.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I wish I hadn't sold the Triban, although I use hybrids I miss having a lighter road bike for shorts bits of fun.

Size 58cm, budget £300, not fussed about age as long as it is a cared for bike and ready to ride.

this one any good to you

58cm Cube Peleton Pro

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
I've got a Trek 1200.. It's a good few years old, and been used as my commuter bike for a number of years.
It's rather tatty but is in sound mechanical condition.
Mix of 9 spd Sora with 105 mechs and brakes, Fulcrum racing 5 wheels and full SKS mudguards.

Yours for £75 collected from Holmfirth (I need space in the shed).

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
DSC_0183.JPG DSC_0184.JPG DSC_0187.JPG DSC_0188.JPG DSC_0181.JPG

Photos of the bike... sorry about the bar-tape, seemed like a good idea at the time :smile:
Note the wheels currently on the bike are not the ones for sale.. the Fulcrums shown separately are....

As you can see it's had some use, and the paintwork shows it. There are no dings, dents or holes in the frame though. The forks were replaced 2 years ago as the original ones were done.

There is also a couple of inches of broken off carbon post in the seat tube that has resisted all attempts at removal - I eventually resorted to inserting an alloy post and breaking it up as best as possible... shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't want to insert a long seatpost all the way into the tube.....

Drivetrain was replaced a couple of years ago, and there's a pretty new (200 mile ish) chain and cassette fitted.

Top Bottom