Road Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

huggybear0

Über Member
Hi. I am looking for a clean road bike.

Budget 500
Size L / 56
Area Surrey

If anyone has anything please let me know.

There are lots of bikes out there but it hard to find one that is legit.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Got a nice and lightly used Pinnacle Lattire well below the budget and in Northamptonshire

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
I have an upgraded 56/L Boardman Team Carbon (proper wheels with 105 hubs, DA rear mech, carbon cranks etc) for £400. Immaculate condition. 7.9kg which is bonkers light for the price.

Can meet halfway as I'm in Swindon.

vickster

Legendary Member
I have an upgraded 56/L Boardman Team Carbon (proper wheels with 105 hubs, DA rear mech, carbon cranks etc) for £400. Immaculate condition. 7.9kg which is bonkers light for the price.

He’s bought a Holdsworth now :okay:

OP
OP
huggybear0

huggybear0

Über Member

Thanks for your offer. That’s kind to suggest meeting half way. Yes I bought a Holdsworth in the end. I hope you find a buyer.

TheD245

You got any info you can send my way, please? The wife has decided she’d like to start cycling

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
I've sold it now, but thanks for the interest. Yes - it is for soneone about 5'8" to 6'. A friend who's 6'2" rides the same size but it's not ideal for him.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes - it is for soneone about 5'8" to 6'. A friend who's 6'2" rides the same size but it's not ideal for him.
I am 6' 1". I borrowed a 5' 10" friend's 56 cm bike and it always felt a bit cramped to me. (I normally ride 58 cm bikes with long stems.)

Top Bottom