Road rage!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Blimey :ohmy:

PaulB

Legendary Member
What a wuss. Once he neglected to do the obvious, the head-the-ball had him marked down as an hysterical shrieker there for the taking. No sympathy with the 'innocent' victim on that one; he comes across as a right tosser.

PaulB

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2214992, member: 9609"]eh?

What did you expect him to do ?[/quote]
The obvious, obviously. Was there something you missed there? A MAJOR way out for our poor, benighted shrieker presented itself but he seemed to like attracting attention to himself. It was either a set-up or he deserves our condemnation.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
I don't know what happened prior to the whole escapade -maybe the video driver made obscene gestures to the guy, maybe he cut him off, maybe.... but you know what? Aside from the fact we don't know, it doesn't matter does it? Doesn't excuse the guys behaviour. Driving like a lunatic and endangering others isn't justified as it certainly didn't look like he was coming under threat.

The obvious, obviously. Was there something you missed there? A MAJOR way out for our poor, benighted shrieker presented itself but he seemed to like attracting attention to himself. It was either a set-up or he deserves our condemnation.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Like others have said, we don't know what happened BEFORE the film started, but never the less, in a confrontation situation the best advice is to walk/drive away.

This may seem harsh, but IMO the OP video guy seemed to be trying to get away, so as soon as the 'angry' bloke attacked, he was justified in defending himself.

Nicobulus

i would like to point out that this behaviour is typical in Queensland and the NT only. The more civilised Australian states don't experience these problems. Ever.

but what a pair of nut jobs!

Globalti

Legendary Member
Firstly, if you find the follow-up video it's revealed that the "victim" is a former police officer.

Secondly, I'll swear he's not Australian but South African. A lot of white South Africans have gone to Australia in recent years and a few of them would be former SA Police officers who haven't got on with the way things are run now in SA.

Top Bottom