Road Rage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thecube

Well if it was a 30 limit it's not difficult to estimate that someone is doing way over this, then the car driver is hardly in a position to shout the odds for having his life threatened is he? So in a word, no this guy shouldn't be trying to smash someones window in, well not in my world.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
He was driving through roadworks at substantial speed. I am guessing 100 mph plus and I didn't see him until last minute as I started to pull into the open outside lane (the only open lane) at the recommended 30 mph limit at that point. He then decided when we both came off at the same exit he was going to get out of his hot hatch with aftermarket turbo and dump valve and try to physically get into my car. When he found the door was locked he tried to smash the window. It was at this point I decided to ignore the red light and get away from the chav and his mates in their Max Power stylee cars (there were two other cars with him).

"(there were two other cars with him)"

This explains his soft arse actions! On his own he wouldn't have been so "brave"!:ninja:

OP
OP
Hacienda71

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I don't mind someone expressing their opinion forcefully, but as soon as they attempt to physically attack you then that is out of order and criminal whatever the motivation.
In hindsight I should have taken the next exit of the motorway.
I certainly wouldn't try to attack someone who had hacked me off on the bike. I might vocalise my displeasure in a less than cultured way but that is not an offence afaik.

Top Bottom