road shoes bought, pedal in the post...nervous!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

photography27

bought my road shoes today, got my spd sl 540 in the post with cleats, feeling a little nervous about using them, hopefully it wont be bad, and i'll remember to unclip lol.

I got these today, great pedals, will go for first ride tomorrow and report back.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just accept that you wil fall off at some stage, generally after you think you have mastered them! It is a rite of passage which we have all gone through. It's no big deal, but you do feel a total divvy!

Not me.... 4 years and no falls... (that's bloody jinxed it hasn't it?).. been close a couple of times though.

Peter88

Veteran
Been riding clipless for 3 weeks now (m520's) Ihave found the hills a little easier but not noticed much off a difference otherwise.

I did find myself planning my stops more than i did before and also find i am enjoying the rides more than before.

No moments as yet but sure they will happen :biggrin:

Russell Allen

After a while you dont even think about it, you will just unclip naturally when you need to.

I still remember the blind panic when I toppled over the first week I got some SPD's, onto concrete too...still makes me wince...

Couldnt ride seriously without clip on shoes now, just dont feel connected without them

Regards

Russell Allen

Top Bottom