Road Tacks thread?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What are the protocols after today's mishaps on the TdF?

Is it the done thing to start a Road Tacks thread here, or should that privilege lie only with the swivel-eyed crazies in Commuting?

I realise I may have caused some offence with my language in this post.

What are the protocols after today's mishaps on the TdF?

Is it the done thing to start a Road ***** thread here, or should that privilege lie only with the swivel-eyed crazies in Commuting?

I realise I may have caused some offence with my language in this post.
:cursing:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I got a puncture on my commute from a roof nail, back when we had the storms last winter.
Does that count?
:wacko: :crazy: = swivel-eyed crazy commuter Pat.

fatblokish

Guru
That Europcar geezer was a bit tactless, attacking like that. Still, I guess his wheels were intact.

Norm

I changed the inner on my commuter this afternoon, even though it didn't have a puncture. There were no tacks involved, though, it was a sodding big lump of tree which had gone straight through the City Jet and caused a hole too big for the Slime to sort, so it's completely irrelevant here.

However, "completely irrelevant", ironically, strikes me as the most relevant way to respond. :giggle:

Close passes by cars and motorbikes, people stepping off the verge into the path of oncoming bicycles, three punctures on one ride, random French people running about in their underwear.

I have so much in common with Bradley and Cadel...

...maybe apart from the underwear bit

Top Bottom