Rock shox dart2 .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iluvmybike

Über Member
Manual here: https://www.servicearchive.sram.com/sites/default/files/techdocs/2011-dart-technical-manual.pdf
Your problem might be getting new seals as the forks are old

si_c

Guru
I had a 2006 pair of dart 2 forks, ended up replacing them as couldn't find the seals anywhere.

Admittedly I didn't look too hard, but they are a relatively low end fork even when new so I'm not sure a service would have been worth it.

iluvmybike

Über Member
Yep, agree. If they haven't been serviced regularly until now then it isn't worth the effort taking them apart

OP
OP
D

Dode 47

Thanks for that cloud you please help what forks should l get to replace then with Dode47

iluvmybike

Über Member
Choice will be limited as presume it's a 26" bike and straight steerer. Rockshox 30 TK is a candidate. Don't bother with cheap Suntour ones. Or seek out a decent secondhand pair somewhere - just make sure you get sufficient steerer length to fit your bike

Drago

Legendary Member
If you know the stanchion size you shouldn't have any difficulty getting seals. They're actually notmtoo bad a fork for budget boingers - they track very well and damping is okish, but they are weighty old lumps.

iluvmybike

Über Member
TF Tuned may have some of these. You will also need a small amount of fork fluid (5wt) and suspension grease. And a 24mm socket!

Top Bottom