Rocket ship from Cervelo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
At one time I would have really liked those bikes, but not now - Those with, in fact, a lot of modern top end bikes just look ugly to me.

Nah, I'll keep with the more understated lines of more classic looking designs thanks.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Its a stunning looking maachine.....even with the big cassette

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
At one time I would have really liked those bikes, but not now - Those with, in fact, a lot of modern top end bikes just look ugly to me.

Nah, I'll keep with the more understated lines of more classic looking designs thanks.

Somethig like this perchance?
moser-tt.jpg

Or perhaps:

dancelli-lo-pro-time-trial-bike-640.jpg

Just asking...... :smile:

Attachments

• moser-tt.jpg
    moser-tt.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 346
  • dancelli-lo-pro-time-trial-bike-640.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 277
  • moser-tt.jpg
    moser-tt.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 87
    38.6 KB · Views: 82

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Somethig like this perchance?
moser-tt.jpg

Or perhaps:

Just asking...... :smile:

Ah but you will see lack of dinner plates on the back wheel.

That big cassette is useless for efficient TT'ing

Attachments

• moser-tt.jpg
    moser-tt.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 92
    38.6 KB · Views: 83
The set up [IMO] on this bike makes no sense, having said that, I have seen the very same thing in hilly TT's when the competitor believes an aero position coupled with a disc wheel and wide range cassette will make them fast, relatively speaking, it does not. You will always gain more by riding a lighter set up on climbs than you will lose on the downhills. Fortunately for us, quite a lot of folk don't seem to understand this :smile:.
Cervelo certainly know what they are doing, a new TT bike is produced virtually every year and prices rise correspondingly, in part driven by well heeled triathalopes.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if has gone through all the manifestations of the Cervelo TT bike, I see from the link he is riding a P5, sooo last year. Being a triathlete and a good bike rider are not necessarily the same thing.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
I wouldn't be at all surprised if has gone through all the manifestations of the Cervelo TT bike, I see from the link he is riding a P5, sooo last year. Being a triathlete and a good bike rider are not necessarily the same thing.

In fact from a recent study I seem to recall that the bike section of a triathlon was the least important of the three disciplines, and that the running bit was the most significant.......

Top Bottom