Rocky Mountain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bad boy

Über Member
Hi All,

Went into my lbs today and was eyeing up a Trek 2.3 2010 model, but saw a full carbon with Ultegra and 105 shifters Rocky Mountain bike for £1400 any one heard of them ?, if so are they any good.

Im not considering buying one but just thought id ask as ive never heard of them before.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Canadanian brand, made some of the most luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurvely MTBs ever. Didn't know they'd branched out into road machines...

Sysagent

"The Most Annoying Man In The World."
Yes they make outstanding frames, I have a 2005 Rocky Mountain ETSX70 mountain bike it is superb, I would love to have been able to afford the new road bikes thy have but alas it will have to wait ;)

Jonathan M

Excellent MTB frames, a mate had one a few years ago and it was a gorgeous steel tubed frame, a dream to ride. Interested that they've gone into road bikes, might be my next road bike purchase sorted..........

e-rider

crappy member
Rocky Mountain are a top quality Canadian brand well known for their MTBs. They have been making road bikes for a while now - never seen any of the top teams using them though but they are probably fairly decent.

Top Bottom