Rod Stewart

Is Rod Stewart a nobber or a genius?

• Nobber

• Genius

• Faintly Scottish

• Californian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
I got given his autobiography for Christmas, if it's anything to go by he seems a likeable bloke. As for his music, he's made some great songs along with a fair share of crap.

tyred

Legendary Member
I got given his autobiography for Christmas, if it's anything to go by he seems a likeable bloke. As for his music, he's made some great songs along with a fair share of crap.

Sums up just about everyone in the music industry (apart from U2 and Cliff Richard).

I won tickets for a Rod Stewart tribute act last year and much to my surprise really enjoyed it and gained a new appreciation of his music.

tyred

Legendary Member
Do you mean Sir Cliff and U2, haven't made any crap! :laugh:

Quite the reverse...they haven't made anything good.

But on the other hand they are rich and successful while I sit here reading emails from moany customers so what do I know!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Aaahh bless...

article-0-064A09FA000005DC-53_468x862.jpg
Ha ha - I think he has shrunk in the wash! :laugh:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Eighty two bucks just to see him sing old songs in Bloomington, next month. Entertainment should not be an endurance event. I'm voting Californian. Because out there, they seem to think that celebrity is like peerage. It's actually more like porridge. Once it grows cold, people shouldn't care much for it.

Top Bottom