rode 122k on wednesday...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kedab

Veteran
my longest ride by about 35k and it hurt. there were almost tears. averaged just under 26kph for the journey and my goodness was i getting frustrated with the crosswind that plagued me for the last 30k or so :cursing: i was proud of myself though and once i'd extricated myself from the bath (the most sensational bath i think i've ever had!) my legs forgave me and i was remarkably mobile for the rest of the day!
so, just another 38k or so on top of that ride and that will be Ride London sorted :blink:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Well done.:bravo: Pretty good average speed too (I make that 16.1mph).:thumbsup:

Good luck for Ride London.

OP
OP
kedab

kedab

Veteran
Stop being a kn*b and speak English (MILES!). We might know if your ride was impressive or not then.

:laugh:
I believe Phil of Rickshaw had already done that for you - 26 looks more impressive than 16 and 122 looks more impressive than 75...doesn't it? it doesn't? miles it is then :thumbsup: *goes off to sort the garmin*

StuartG

slower but further
Metric v Imperial is a pointless argument. Instead it doubles the opportunities for celebrations.
For instance your speed was rather good. Roll that back at bit to 12/20 and an imperial century is now easily within your grasp. That done you can wind your speed back up again and repeat ...

Well done!

Top Bottom