Roger Waters - The Wall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

If you think Roger Waters is a Daffodil, or tulip, or Begonia, or whatever then best you leave the thread now.

OP
OP
T

TVC

Have they gone?

OK

So, At last Roger Waters has put together the tour film from his The Wall show, and it is being screened in cinemas worldwide on Sept 29th
http://rogerwatersthewall.com/

It was a pretty spectacular staging (some of us were at the O2 the night Gilmore and Mason turned up). Surely it's worth a punt for old fans

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Saw the original stage show at Earls Court many years ago. The album has my all time favourite track,but in terms of stage show, I much preferred other tours. - Which I suppose sort of proves what Waters was getting at in wrting the album.

Reactions: TVC

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I saw it in Hamburg.. Pink Floyd are not my thing and I find The Wall dreadfully dull... but the show was superb.

I had one of the best seats in the house and had a full tour of the stage set before the show :okay: (200 people worked behind the scenes)

251061_10150210019195958_1598393_n.jpg

254801_10150212953495958_409011_n.jpg

254172_10150211259445958_3505297_n.jpg

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Saw the original Wall show at Earls Court and Rogers final performance. Clearly it was not the same show, but fun none the less. It's held up well.

Reactions: TVC
OP
OP
T

TVC

comfortably numb...my favorite ever
Thanks for giving me the reason to post this. Lullabelle and I were sat stage left for this, and Dave Gilmore stood next to me whilst he watched the wall demolished then came on for the last track. It was feckin awesome, 10000 grown men crying.

Top Bottom