Roll on 9pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Elmer Fudd said:
That's it Noodley, spoil the end for the next time it's on !!!

But that's not the end...you obviously don't know anything! ;) There is at least 40 minutes of the movie to go after that! <mental note - I am sad>

col

Legendary Member
Actually i was surprised at the changes since i was there last.There is a second floor for a cafe,clothes,electrical stuff,accessed by what looks like an airport escalator,when you push your trolly on to it,it stops dead on the incline,i can only imagine magnetic breaks of some sort,impressive stuff.

snorri

Legendary Member
col said:
Actually i was surprised at the changes since i was there last.There is a second floor for a cafe,clothes,electrical stuff,accessed by what looks like an airport escalator,when you push your trolly on to it,it stops dead on the incline,i can only imagine magnetic breaks of some sort,impressive stuff.
Better not go back there for a long long time, just too much excitement.;):sad::smile:

Noodley

Elmer Fudd said:
COME ON MY HAWKMEN !!! (Cue Queen, dum dum dum dum dum
dum dum dum )

Can you guess I was listening to this in my car today? My elder daughter thinks "Gordon's Alive?" is the most embarrassing dad thing ever. ;)

But then she thinks it is very amusing when her friends are not there. She is doomed. :smile:

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Noodley said:
Can you guess I was listening to this in my car today? My elder daughter thinks "Gordon's Alive?" is the most embarrassing dad thing ever. ;)

But then she thinks it is very amusing when her friends are not there. She is doomed. :becool:
Got the album on vinyl :smile:

Top Bottom