Romance is not dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
The condiments we embellish our fish and chips with is a point of pride in the UK. Me and this Belgian bird had a fish supper in the back of my van and she said that she wanted mayonnaise on it but the best I could do since I only had salt and vinegar was .............

Mr Celine

Discordian
Back on topic I remember from my days working in the then DHSS reading a report in a liable relative file (liable relative investigations were replaced by the Child Support Agency). Any single parents claiming supplementary benefit were interviewed and the interviewer had to write verbatim what the interviewee said.
Asked who the father of her child was, one claimant was recorded as having replied - 'Put it this way - If you ate a tin of beans for your tea last night and you farted this morning, how could you tell which bean made you fart?'

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
Back on topic I remember from my days working in the then DHSS reading a report in a liable relative file (liable relative investigations were replaced by the Child Support Agency). Any single parents claiming supplementary benefit were interviewed and the interviewer had to write verbatim what the interviewee said.
Asked who the father of her child was, one claimant was recorded as having replied - 'Put it this way - If you ate a tin of beans for your tea last night and you farted this morning, how could you tell which bean made you fart?'
Lovely!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

The father was a tin of Beans??!! :eek::unsure::giggle:

tyred

Legendary Member
The condiments we embellish our fish and chips with is a point of pride in the UK. Me and this Belgian bird had a fish supper in the back of my van and she said that she wanted mayonnaise on it but the best I could do since I only had salt and vinegar was .............
xx(xx(xx(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom