Romance lives

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've just overheard a rather touching dialogue between the 2 chavs who live in the flat above. They had a blazing row as per usual and as he stormed out of the front door she leant out the window and shouted down the street," I love you, you c*nt).

How sweet, I may try it as a romantic intro with Mrs rich p tonight.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
* Makes mental note to remember that for a moment of passion with Mrs Sharky *

gavintc

Guru
There is a touch romance in that story. That despite him being a less than perfect chav, his other chav still loves him

or perhaps she knows she would be hard pressed to find another chav with a room.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
alecstilleyedye said:
for god's sake don't let them breed…

Ha! Too late, they've got 2 of the litlle bleeders already. What chance do they stand unless they're kidnapped by some kind, childless couple. Without coming over all Dail Mail, yes we are paying their rent and benefits!

yenrod

Discretion has always been my better instinct - public love not really

Though I do remember that time once, after a few drinks walking home trying to 'swallow' some female - well we were trying to 'swallow' each other but the less said about that the better :thumbsup:

rich p said:
I've just overheard a rather touching dialogue between the 2 chavs who live in the flat above. They had a blazing row as per usual and as he stormed out of the front door she leant out the window and shouted down the street," I love you, you c*nt).

How sweet, I may try it as a romantic intro with Mrs rich p tonight.

She probably said "I'll 'ave you, you c*nt"...I can 'hear' the malice, as the bloke disappears into the distance, making his way to buggi's Mum & Dad's... down the road.

:thumbsup: (Only joking buggi)

Dave5N

Über Member
Dayvo said:
They must have been inspired by the Bard's balcony scene in 'Rodney and Julie', er, 'Romeo and Juliet'! :tongue:

Martin Baum's work, not mine:

Romeo and his Fit Bitch Jools

Verona was de turf of de feuding Montagues and de Capulet families. And coz they was always brawling and stuff, de Prince of Verona told them to cool it or else they was gonna get well mashed if they carried on larging it with each other. Meanwhile, whilst all dis was going on, Romeo, from de Montague posse, had become all jiggy jiggy with de Rosaline bitch who was de niece of de Capulet massive. But never ready to settle with just de one bitch, Romeo and his boyz disguised demselves and crashed de Capulet turf where dere was de masked ball going down, and that was when he saw de well fit Capulet’s daughta, Jools.
etc

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dave5N said:
Martin Baum's work, not mine:

Romeo and his Fit Bitch Jools

Verona was de turf of de feuding Montagues and de Capulet families. And coz they was always brawling and stuff, de Prince of Verona told them to cool it or else they was gonna get well mashed if they carried on larging it with each other. Meanwhile, whilst all dis was going on, Romeo, from de Montague posse, had become all jiggy jiggy with de Rosaline bitch who was de niece of de Capulet massive. But never ready to settle with just de one bitch, Romeo and his boyz disguised demselves and crashed de Capulet turf where dere was de masked ball going down, and that was when he saw de well fit Capulet’s daughta, Jools.
etc

;):biggrin: great stuff! As incomprehensible as Shakespeare too!!

Top Bottom