Ronde van Vlaanderen 2017 **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I've just caught the last 30km of the women's event, most enjoyable.

I'll get round to watching the men's event once I can find something of decent length on youtube.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I've just caught the last 30km of the women's event, most enjoyable.

I'll get round to watching the men's event once I can find something of decent length on youtube.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Here's a mostly dull mini documentary about the women's event - apart from the back of my head getting an appearance at just after 40 seconds.
The tall majestic bloke in the blue jacket taking a (no doubt out of focus) picture (I think a few made an earlier appearance on this thread), you can just about make out how gloriously distinguished my hair is...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naCVjpyEoHA

Whatever you do please do not watch at any further; if you do, definitely do not watch it until the owner of the Cylance team makes an appearance cos you'll punch the screen. Very hard. And repeatedly.

Here's a mostly dull mini documentary about the women's event - apart from the back of my head getting an appearance at just after 40 seconds.
The tall majestic bloke in the blue jacket taking a (no doubt out of focus) picture (I think a few made an earlier appearance on this thread), you can just about make out how gloriously distinguished my hair is...

Whatever you do please do not watch at any further; if you do, definitely do not watch it until the owner of the Cylance team makes an appearance cos you'll punch the screen. Very hard. And repeatedly.

I thought you weren't wearing a coat.

I thought I was going grey....

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I thought I was going grey....
I am gloriously distinguished, not grey

What's Mr Boonen been saying about Shimano to prompt this Facebook post from his team ?

Team statement

Quick-Step Floors would like to underline that Tom Boonen’s statement on his mechanical mishap at last Sunday’s Ronde van Vlaanderen does not reflect reality, it was a consequence of the team’s internal mis-communication. Quick-Step Floors takes full responsibility for what happened and would like to apologise to Shimano for any comments made contrary to this in recent days.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
How many shades?
I wasnae wearing shades
SPTDW6113-08-51-51-977.jpg

Top Bottom