RONDELLI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Lovely looking bike. Old school Campag all round I reckon. The good folks at Retrobike may be able to give you some tips.

I have just pulled some tape off both sides of the top tube, next to the seat tube and the name Bruce Edwards is there, it is original to the frame as it is laquered on the same as the original Rondelli decals...................any ideas guys as all I can find are memorial races in the USA

AndyRM

XOXO
I have just pulled some tape off both sides of the top tube, next to the seat tube and the name Bruce Edwards is there, it is original to the frame as it is laquered on the same as the original Rondelli decals...................any ideas guys as all I can find are memorial races in the USA

Bruce Edwards was Tom Watson's caddie. Perhaps someone took part in one of the events using that frame and got it lacquered on as a memento?

Or there's a little known cyclist called Bruce Edwards...

Gunga

Hya buddy hope this helphs i piked up the same bike different colour rides beurifully . The components luckily are on mine and on the whole they afe the campag chouros and record i can give you a detailed list if you like but i would love to no the value although its priceless to me

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Hya buddy hope this helphs i piked up the same bike different colour rides beurifully . The components luckily are on mine and on the whole they afe the campag chouros and record i can give you a detailed list if you like but i would love to no the value although its priceless to me

Stop teasing us and post some pics please

Top Bottom