Rondo gravel bikes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
That colour :wub:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I cannot comment on the bike, but I can comment on the deal. Not so long ago I got a carbon framed gravel bike with a full SRAM Force groupset for £300 less than this. Plus it is not black :smile:

20220710_073517730_iOS.jpg

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I cannot comment on the bike, but I can comment on the deal. Not so long ago I got a carbon framed gravel bike with a full SRAM Force groupset for £300 less than this.

but can you but the front wheel in two different positions and thus alter the geomtery. That appear to be the key Rondo selling point (i imagine most riders stick it on one position and never change it after a week of experimenting) and the Rondo doesn't look like a creme egg on wheels.:okay:

Joffey

Big Dosser
but can you but the front wheel in two different positions and thus alter the geomtery. That appear to be the key Rondo selling point (i imagine most riders stick it on one position and never change it after a week of experimenting) and the Rondo doesn't look like a creme egg on wheels.:okay:

Other colours are available...

IMG_5027.jpeg

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
So no one has any experience of the Rondo then :rolleyes:
I don't much like carbon bikes...I already have one I rarely ride...
Those great big white decals are unappealing too!

Looking at that Rondo, and the On One, what benefit do the offset chainstays provide?

Are the curved seat stays meant to offer a softer ride, or is it some sort of design homage to the old curly Hetchins?

At that price I would want hydraulic brakes, but it does look interesting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
At that price I would want hydraulic brakes, but it does look interesting.

I don't want hydraulic brakes, as I like crosslevers so have to stick to mechanical (and I don't want to get into a discussion again around the pros and cons of those).

It's actually a pretty reasonable price compared to others!

I don't want hydraulic brakes, as I like crosslevers so have to stick to mechanical (and I don't want to get into a discussion again around the pros and cons of those).

It's actually a pretty reasonable price compared to others!

I understand the liking for mech brakes if you like cross levers. I have the Genesis Datum gravel bike and cannot fit them because of the hydraulic brakes.

Top Bottom