Rossi is back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
and is racing the German Moto today just six weeks after breaking his leg. I hope he goes well but does not hurt his leg again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 1258

and is racing the German Moto today just six weeks after breaking his leg. I hope he goes well but does not hurt his leg again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

It didn't seem to slow him down much, after the restart he spent a lot of time hassling Stoner for third but had to settle for forth. Nice to see him back.

D

Deleted member 1258

Holy thread resurrection! I've just watched the race and it looked like the Rossi of old, give credit to Lorenzo, fith place days after he broke his collar bone is a good effort, I think they had to lift him off his bike after the race, Pdrosa needs to learn how to make his tyres last, He's missed several good results lately because He's used up His tyres before the end of the race, Good effort by Crutchlow its a shame he can't quite get the win at the moment, he needs either the bike sorting out so its ridable on full tanks or someone to give Him a full factory ride.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Which one is he? Is he the one with ponytail, or the one with blonde hair who had a heart attack?

Top Bottom