Rossi out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
for the rest of the season. He has a broken leg from a crash during qualifying, let's hope his recover will be full and complete so that we can see him in action again in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
If it keeps Status Quo off the stage then I'm happy.

Oh, that Rossi....

justAl

First GP race he's missed in all his career apparently. Well done Pedrosa though and Milandri too, He should be on a factory bike

yello

It is a real shame. I was looking forward to his duels with Lorenzo. I reckon Lorenzo would have probably taken it too. I reckon he could be the new era.... but then they said that of Stoner too!

what a shame, have now lost the desire to watch the moto gp season, the other riders just don't pique my interest enough. will be a rather boring season without him.

Proto

Legendary Member
I enjoy the 125 races most these days. And we even have a British contender in young Bradley Smith, although when he was running at the front with three Spaniards behind him I somehow felt it inevitable that he'd end up fourth. The British sporting disease.

PS Moto2 is pretty good to watch, more World Supersport than MotoGP, but very entertaining. Not only that, but some bits I've made are used on the Kenny Noyes/Joan Olive Jack & Jones/Harris Performance bikes.

Keith Oates said:
They couldn't have afforded you anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know.:ohmy:
schumacher-crash-sachsenring-560x350.jpg

Top Bottom