Rouleur women's edition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Slightly nervous about posting this but I think it's interesting and says a lot about the current state of women's cycling.

Rouleur magazine's 101st edition came out this week - the women's edition. I totally admit I've never bought Rouleur, I've never thought it remotely relevant to my cycling of pootling around country lanes, touring where possible and being the very worst new mountain biker. I was intrigued by this edition - by the somewhat provocative cover and the very idea of an edition of a magazine solely about women's cycling.

This is already their best-ever selling edition. They're having to do a reprint as it sold out before the launch date.

My copy arrived today. I haven't had the chance to read it yet but it looks stunning. It wasn't cheap (£10) and I'll be interested to see if it is worth the price but I'm encouraged that so many women have bought it. I do hope that it sends a message to the cycling media that women are interested in cycling and have money to spend.

vickster

Legendary Member
Slightly nervous about posting this but I think it's interesting and says a lot about the current state of women's cycling.

Rouleur magazine's 101st edition came out this week - the women's edition. I totally admit I've never bought Rouleur, I've never thought it remotely relevant to my cycling of pootling around country lanes, touring where possible and being the very worst new mountain biker. I was intrigued by this edition - by the somewhat provocative cover and the very idea of an edition of a magazine solely about women's cycling.

This is already their best-ever selling edition. They're having to do a reprint as it sold out before the launch date.

My copy arrived today. I haven't had the chance to read it yet but it looks stunning. It wasn't cheap (£10) and I'll be interested to see if it is worth the price but I'm encouraged that so many women have bought it. I do hope that it sends a message to the cycling media that women are interested in cycling and have money to spend.
The very active Velovixen FB ages certainly show this to be the case. They are shiny new gravel bike mad for example! :hyper:

might have to get a copy, thanks for the heads up

Top Bottom