Round 3 !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zipp2001

Veteran
Well this is my third half day Friday in a row I went off to the local MTB hot spot. I was off to explore a new section of trails and have some fun. The legs weren't happy with the long lay-off and I just couldn't get into a good rhythm. It's tough at times not knowing what lies around each corner, and setting yourself up for changing trail conditions. What makes it a tad more challenging is we had 5 days of rain so the leaves that have engulfed the trails make for very slippery condition. I might get a little frustrated with myself at times for not handling the trails better, but it doesn't take away from the great time I had. By rides end I was toast and always remind myself that Pain is Delicious.
What a great way to spend an afternoon away from work.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvW0JJFJ35o

Slick

Guru
Well this is my third half day Friday in a row I went off to the local MTB hot spot. I was off to explore a new section of trails and have some fun. The legs weren't happy with the long lay-off and I just couldn't get into a good rhythm. It's tough at times not knowing what lies around each corner, and setting yourself up for changing trail conditions. What makes it a tad more challenging is we had 5 days of rain so the leaves that have engulfed the trails make for very slippery condition. I might get a little frustrated with myself at times for not handling the trails better, but it doesn't take away from the great time I had. By rides end I was toast and always remind myself that Pain is Delicious.
What a great way to spend an afternoon away from work.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvW0JJFJ35o

Why can't I see the video? YouTube says I have the most upto date browser. :sad:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

I'm getting this 👆

Alex H

Legendary Member
Works for me - Ubuntu / Firefox :smile:

BUT not on my Kindle / Silk - I get the error posted by @PeteXXX :sad:

Also works on Android / Firefox :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom