Round the word by bike, including Antarctica

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I don't doubt they will be unable to do it,
Pessimism or mistyped?

OP
OP
U

User16625

Pessimism or mistyped?

mistyped, because I am stupid. I have often read people do such tours, altho not as long as this one and wonder what they do to keep getting paid. Cant imagine any employer would give people years off work, let alone pay them for it.

Crankarm

Guru

Crankarm

Guru
mistyped, because I am stupid. I have often read people do such tours, altho not as long as this one and wonder what they do to keep getting paid. Cant imagine any employer would give people years off work, let alone pay them for it.

Some people just have different budgets, some people are prepared to make a lot more sacrifices. It all depends on how determined you are, how badly you want to do something. People invariably find a way. It is probably the thought of being stuck in a dead end job or a job people hate that gives them the motivation to up sticks and embark on a long tour or embrace a travelling nomadic lifestyle by bicycle. Some "jobs" you can work at from anywhere in the world providing you have a computer and an internet connection so you can earn as you go.

Top Bottom