Route mapping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
ohnovino said:
Map My Ride is my current favourite. It's more complicated than it needs to be, but once I got used to it I found it pretty easy to get around, and the elevation info is really detailed - it even categorises climbs for you.

I've just been playing with this. Awesome. Has an iPhone/android app as well so you can follow and record rides.
The nutrition tracking stuff is pretty ropey though, I'll stick to 'mynetdiary' for that.

knitgirl

I like CycleStreets. Easy to use and I like the routes.

lozcs

Guru
I used to use mapmyride now use endomondo

If you only use for one ride then there's not much in it, I think mapyride did a slighly better job of plotting elevation, however, Endomondo is much much better at looking at all your stats.

You can easily see LOADS of info from your previous rides like PB's for various distances, averages over time - it's very interesting to click about evey now and again and see how you're improving in certain areas.

And as previously mentioned, there's a CC group with monthly challenges.

doog

people rave about mapmyride but try loading a long European Tour and it dies on its feet.

For simplicity in planning and downloading long distance routes I use bikeroutetoaster..its simple , solid and does the job

Top Bottom