Route Planner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The doomed

Über Member
Does anyone know a website or software that I can type in 40 postcodes and it will tell me the quickest way to travel from A to B via each of the postcodes?

domtyler

Über Member
Google maps will do one at a time. Not aware of any site that will automate this for forty different destinations, you will have to repeat the process thirty nine times. Shouldn't take that long, all done in an afternoon.

Flyingfox

The doomed said:
Does anyone know a website or software that I can type in 40 postcodes and it will tell me the quickest way to travel from A to B via each of the postcodes?

Don't know if this site will do what you require www.mapmyrun.com but if you are planning a route and/or want to find out the mileage, I find it brilliant.

OP
OP
T

The doomed

Über Member
Im looking for the most efficient way of clycing between these 40 places!

Town names would do for about 20 of them i suppose

OP
OP
T

The doomed

Über Member
User76 said:
Seriously, why would you want to put in 40 postcodes? Are you trying to figure out the best way to assasinate 40 different people????? Would it not be easier to put in 40 different villages or towns? I don't think I had that many way-points for JOG-LE!

i will need to travel specifically to the 40 places, like a treasure hunt. some town have 5 or 6 specific places in them ill need to go to, others only have one.

but i need to find the most efficient way to travel between them all

domtyler

Über Member
Sorry I was wrong about Google maps, you can click Add Destination and add as many postcodes as you like, so yes it will do what you want.

OP
OP
T

The doomed

Über Member
domtyler said:
Sorry I was wrong about Google maps, you can click Add Destination and add as many postcodes as you like, so yes it will do what you want.
unfortunately, as far as im aware, it will only put them in the order i specify.

or am i wrong?

Top Bottom