Route Planning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think it would avoid most 25% climbs but it depends how busy the flat one is! I used to have to drag it to route up the 25% hill I lived on, or just move the pin to where I got on/off the bike.

"Paved only" is not quite only roads. It'll still use good tarmac cycleways.

Each extra routing option basically means a new server, if I remember @Richard Fairhurst's comments correctly.
So its not developed by Sustrans then (go up a 25% and a long diversion to avoid the chance of encountering traffic :laugh:), I'll have to Cycle Travel out :okay:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Use something else! :okay:

(I'm not trying to be funny - there are lots of people online complaining about similar problems. Why put up with it when there are plenty of reliable alternatives?)
Sunk cost fallacy, perhaps?

Anyway, asking the site management is much more likely to get fixes than here, if they're any good.

MonsterEnergy

yeah oka
Use something else! :okay:

(I'm not trying to be funny - there are lots of people online complaining about similar problems. Why put up with it when there are plenty of reliable alternatives?)
yeah okay, but ive tried many more websites and they are all like that.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I can see Google Maps
Hmm... I wonder what is different between Google Maps and the other sites?

I did some searching and discovered that Mapometer used to use Google Maps but stopped when Google started charging them. They switched to OSM (Open Street Map) and I found someone saying that they were having problems like yours. It was suggested that an Adblocker might be to blame and that if so, the answer would be to 'whitelist' openstreetmap.org.

I hope that helps you.

Top Bottom