Route suggestions around Aldershot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Guru
Next Sunday daughter 2 is going for some karate training in Aldershot, and I will have three hours to myself while she perfects her beat up moves.

I was thinking about taking the bike and go for a ride to use the time, but don't know the area at all. Looking at the map it looks like to the south of the A31, or to the west of Farnham between the A31 and the M3 would be ruralish, with small lanes similar to what I ride around here. Anyone local that could suggest a route that would fit in the time gap that I have available?

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
I know the area well: click here for a decent rural route with some good ups and downs. As a long loop, if it gets a bit challenging you can cut across from Bordon to Haslemere to shorten the ride. Enjoy the Surrey/Hants borderlands.

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
C R

C R

Guru
I know the area well: click here for a decent rural route with some good ups and downs. As a long loop, if it gets a bit challenging you can cut across from Bordon to Haslemere to shorten the ride. Enjoy the Surrey/Hants borderlands.
Thank you, that's great. I don't think I'll have time for the whole route, but I now have something to work with.

Top Bottom