Rouvy, Rouvy, Rouvy, Rouvy.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
.....as the Kaiser Chiefs (almost) sang.

Anybody tried this?

https://rouvy.com/en/

Started it today and I think it's rather good!
Looks VERY similar to Bkool. Have you tried Bkool? I'd be interested to know how they compare?

OP
OP
uncle_adolph

uncle_adolph

Über Member
It IS very similar to BKool; I used that for a while (I have a BKool trainer) but got fed up with the totally hopeless software and ditched it for Zwift some 18 months back.

I've become disenchanted with Zwift in that I'm starting from the same spot and riding the same (cartoon) roads day after day. I'm using BigRing as well but that puts too much emphasis for me on big climbs which I just cannot do. This looks to be rather more varied but the video quality is still pretty good. And I like the little Google Maps insert....if they could give you the facility to put it on a separate screen that would be brilliant.

Anyhow, I'll do the 14 day trial and see what I feel after that.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I'm using BigRing as well but that puts too much emphasis for me on big climbs which I just cannot do.
I use BRVR and segment the rides I want to do into manageable sizes, about 1 hour or so, or 5-10km a time on the steeper rides. Pikes Peak took 4 segments and 4hr10 for me to complete :huh:. I enjoy the need to work hard but not appear to get anywhere. The story of my riding life :laugh:.

Flint

...I'm using BigRing as well but that puts too much emphasis for me on big climbs which I just cannot do...
You can also try Veloreality. Highest video quality (up to 4K if you have proper hardware) and plenty of non climbing routes.

Top Bottom