Royal Enfield lugless

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lukAs98

Does anyone have any photos of lugless royal Enfields frames? (The frames are also known as "unitized")... Been searching the Internet and just can't find any photos so am currently finding it impossible to find out what my royal Enfield frame is. Any info would be appreciated, thanks

Tony Raynor

Need for steeds
What sort of decade you talking about? There are a couple of 1950 and 1960s catalogs I think on the VCC library website.

After the mid to late 60s they stopped making in the UK and the rights were bought by either an American or Indian company.

I know Claud butler did some early lugless frames in the 50s but not sure about royal enfield.

OP
OP
lukAs98

lukAs98

Early 50s I believe... They had a whole series of lugless ones like bullet-3, de lux tourer and a few others... However, I found out that but I can not find any pictures of these bikes or catalogs to work out which one it actually is and I can't find any photos of any to see what the decals were like. I'm guessing they are quite rare. @Tony Raynor (however I will look on the vcc, thank you)

Top Bottom