Royal Enfield revelation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Swifty

Über Member
Been to my little junkyard again this afternoon and spotted a nice looking little shopper style bike called a royal Enfield revelation in burgundy looks in pretty good condition and after a net search think May be quite rare offered me very cheap any body with info would be a help

ClassicLime

A nice 20" wheeler what condition is it in?

Stumbled across this info
https://hadland.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/royal-enfield-revelation/

OP
OP
Swifty

Swifty

Über Member
Went back for the bike today and missed out on it but ended up with this instead 1974 according to hubs but has a royal enfield badge that can't be right as thought they went out of business inlate 60/s
image.jpg

OP
OP
Swifty

Swifty

Über Member
It's in really good condition thought raleigh when I saw it but why the royal enfield badge and decals twist grip sturmey archer works perfectly everything looks fine on it good clean needed

OP
OP
Swifty

Swifty

Über Member
Done a bit of research and I think it's a vindec made by brown brothers of London which were sold to bike shops unnamed for them to put their own badges on them this one was branded as a royal enfield revelation I wish ?
Still it's a nice little bike and has some nice little bits on it never expected to find weinmann brakes and levers on a shopper. Wheels are 500a size and are in brilliant condition does anybody have any idea who would have made these.?

Top Bottom