Rucksack covers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chappy

Guru

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Chappy said:
Got one of these free from the police. They just pulled me over and gave me one

Lucky you! :angry:

I seriously can't see me going into the local nick and asking them to give me a hump!

upandover

Guru
Thanks Goo, I hadn't seen your post when i posted mine. I must have been looking at an old page.

I use a tiny storm-shield water carrier I picked up cheap, without the water, but with no reflective gear. Just enough for my filofax and notebook. I've been resisting taking the reflective material off of one of the new highly-reflective traffic cones and covering it!

I've not seen anything small enough for it though. Any ideas anyone?

I've got a Hump, and would go along with the comments on size. I find it big enough for my 25ltr Karrimor but doubt it would cover anything much bigger.

I actually have this one with 2 lines of blue electro-luminescent string down it. No use in dark but I use the string in its flashing mode, hoping the blue flashing catches some attention in 'what is that' manner. Have found the battery box connections a bit unreliable but it gives a very faint beep every time it flashes.

(OK, it should have been a bit pricey, but I received the order twice and was only ever billed for 1)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I think with the hump, a lot depends on the shape of the pack too - I bought a Craft coaches bag recently which is huge (34ltr) the hump fits though because the pack is wide and rectangular. I can imagine that the same size in a tall narrow shape would be a problem.

ChrisKH

Guru
I received the Creatives Reflectives cover within 24 hours and picked it up today. I have to say from what I can see of it I am impressed. It has outside pockets on the side as well which are very useful to me.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
ChrisKH said:
I received the Creatives Reflectives cover within 24 hours and picked it up today. I have to say from what I can see of it I am impressed. It has outside pockets on the side as well which are very useful to me.

The zipped one was great when I'd be all packed up, dressed and ready to go home, only to find my pants which I'd failed to put in my rucksack. No need to take the cover off to get in - just zip them away in the pocket ! :laugh:

Top Bottom