Run over a squirrel or hit the side of the car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Flat squirrel (it's the law ... kinda)

Where does the panel stand on albino grey squirrels?

We have one that's a frequent visitor to our garden. Supposedly they are rare, with a 1 in 100,000 chance of a squirrel being born albino, meaning only 25 in the country, but there seem to be loads of sightings in Surrey.
Still a non-native grey (like those black ones) so still needs to be killed.

I'm not the panel though.
 

Hilldodger

Legendary Member
Location
sunny Leicester
"Reversed"? I didn't know you had a Honda Gold Wing as well.:smile:

Wash our mouth out! I have an LDV Convoy van if I want an HGV.:thumbsup:
 

Cyclopathic

Legendary Member
Location
Leicester.
Wash our mouth out! I have an LDV Convoy van if I want an HGV.:thumbsup:
I thought that might illicit a response. No idea why I just had a vague feeling that you wouldn't be seen on a GW. I hear they have ash trays in the arm rests. Beats me why they don't have 4 wheels and a roof.
 
Top Bottom