RXSport.co.uk

Discussion in 'Shopping, Services, Offers and Reviews' started by Shady, 18 Apr 2010.

1. Shady

Shady Active Member

Was looking to purchase a set of Oakleys for my cycling so I could alternate lenses etc and I really like Oakleys.

Oakley have a designer section on their website to create your own custom Oakleys, it allows you to try different frames / colours / ear socks and lenses etc.

I knocked up a nice set up on their website and was indicated that they would be approx £245.

I then looked around for internet companies that could order custom Oakleys.

I stumbled across www.rxsport.co.uk and sent them the custom oakley specification via their website form. I received an email pretty quickly to inform me that they would be £175 from themseleves.

I then sent many questions about other lenses / polarisation / iridium coatings and recommendations on lenses for weather conditions, each time the emails were promptly replied to by James and I then eventually settled on a package including another lens.

I was kept informed the whole way about how long it would take, when they would take payment and when I would expect to receive them.

All in all from ordering to receiving was about 5 working days.

So very impressed with the service indeed.

Check them out for sunglasses even prescription sunglasses !!

Highly recommended.

Shady :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice