ryder hesjedal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sappho96

Regular
is it bad that the 2012 giro winner has admitted doping in the past and nobody has started a topic on it? are we not surprised or is it perceived as not important?

just throwing this out there to see people's response.

for me i am disappointed in him and also disappointed that there are no sanctions, but then i also appreciate his honesty. :wacko: bit confused basically!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
is it bad that the 2012 giro winner has admitted doping in the past and nobody has started a topic on it? are we not surprised or is it perceived as not important?

just throwing this out there to see people's response.

for me i am disappointed in him and also disappointed that there are no sanctions, but then i also appreciate his honesty. :wacko: bit confused basically!
See here!
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/rasmussen-yellow-fever.142726/

festival

Über Member
You say you appreciate his honesty, really?
Here's another lying cheat who expects us to believe he doped 10 years ago and then decided of his own accord to stop.
More like he got away with it for years and now he has been caught with his pants down he's trying to spin it to his advantage.

I was gutted to hear about Hesjedal, the world became a dirtier place the other day. Same old BS line of excuses and justifications, straight out of Dopology 101 textbook. Parisien is right. Dopers are thieves.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
One possible point for mitigation is that he's been ''cooperating'' with USADA. A confession outside the statute of limitation time limit still seems too convenient for me. Lance did that already.

Top Bottom