S*** I am addicted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SS Retro

My single speed audax/road bike has just become to good for knocking around on so I bought this for knocking around on, brand new from Rutland Cycles half price nearly at £199. So I can be a fixie hipster in Cumbria. :laugh:

A Schwinn Cutter.

Matt white with shiny white decals subtle, apart from the green! Bought for fun not for anything else really, well apart from putting my daughter on the back in a little seat when shes old enough then I will put the back brake on as well.

fixie002.jpg

fixie013.jpg

fixie008.jpg

fixie012.jpg

fixie007.jpg

Old Plodder

Living at the top of a steep 2 mile climb
Looks like someone has pucked over the back end. xx(

It's alright for you, you won't have to look at it. ^_^

OP
OP
SS Retro

SS Retro

Hmmm subtle!
:thumbsup:
To be a real hipster do you not have to remove all signs of braking?:cycle:
Have you bought the matching skinny jeans and check shirt yet?
^_^
Was out on it today in jeans with cycling shorts underneath, converse boots, hoody and on one cycling cap, hip as foooooooooooooooook in my eyes, a right dick in everybody elses. :laugh: Brakes staying, skids stops are difficult, back pressure is ok but still don't feel that safe.

Andrew not sure about the chain apart from its a KMC, but I would expect the green to show through the usual chain grime, mind I am fanatical about bike cleaning so it might just stay puke green!

Looks Nice, I might be after a new fixie and that looks tempting but I think I want drops.

Ricki

Regular
Hello @SS Retro how are you getting on with your cutter. Im new to the ss world and cycling world really and im looking at getting the new white and blue one. It would be used for a 8mile each way commute. Would you recommend for a first buy? Btw im 6ft7 so do you know if the extra large would be an okay size?

Ricki

Regular
Top Bottom