1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sad night in

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Elmer Fudd, 15 Sep 2007.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Well it's Saturday, 9.24pm and I'm sat in the house. SWMBO is a home care community worker and at work from 9pm 'til 10am tomorrow, Ho Hum, hope the telly picks up at some stage !!

2. col

col Veteran

Im watching indipendant day onfour at the moment,good fun film.

3. OP
    OP
    Elmer Fudd

Cheers col, not too much thought required for that one !!!! Just turned over.

4. Hugo15

Hugo15 Über Member

I've just finished chasing the pawls and springs from my freehub round the garage. Managed to find them all and get it back together (I think!).

5. col

col Veteran

Just saw liar liar with jim carry is on itv4 at half ten,id probably take a look,its supposed to be a good laugh,but im at work early tomorrow so cant.

6. postman

postman Legendary Member

Don't we lead exciting lives we cyclists.Ihave just finished the family ironing.Now waiting for match of the day.

7. Rob S

Rob S New Member

At least your night in is not as bad as your partner's night out. Consider yourself lucky.;)

8. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Baggy is counting mosquitos in our living room. Perhaps I should get my Mr Lover Lover trousers on and try harder?

9. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

welcome to earf!

10. OP
    OP
    Elmer Fudd

Well, I enjoyed watching that, AGAIN!!! Thank God for America to save the planet, where would we be without them ? Oh, forgot, real Americans have red skins don't they ?

11. OP
    OP
    Elmer Fudd

Too true, but she usually manages to get her head down for a 6hr cat nap while the client is asleep, not a job I'd want to be doing though !

12. pzycoman

pzycoman New Member

Its 00:15 right now, and im on the 'net , working! Im sad. Although im gunna go cuddle up in bed and watch a movie i think - have a stack of dvds that need to be watched, otherwise my brother will think theyr his. Cheeky bugger.