Sad, sad day!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I won't be going biking today! :cry:
I have to go into town to collect my new PS3 game and my hair needs dyeing....well I can't go into my next birthday milestone next week with grey bits, can I? :eek:

It's to be nice tomorrow, so I think after a lie in I'll go for a ride and try and do a few more miles.
My bike is really heavy and it tires me quickly due to my FM, but I'll give it a go!
I also had an issue with gears yesterday which I need to look at later, before I use it again.

I will however, try and post that bit of footage from my ride yesterday (hubby let me borrow his cam!)
For those of you cycling today - do a mile for me! :laugh:

Grey looks distinguished, I look very distinguished.............:whistle:

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Sometimes a rest day can make the next time you go out feel even sweeter- I wouldn't get too worried about it.
Just put in a 25 mile commute to work knowing I probably won't get out of the weekend- just another 12 to get me home again. (You're welcome to one of those miles if you like!?)

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
What game?

It's Lego Marvel Superheroes :hyper:

I know - I'm a girl! I do play other games too but not shooters

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Sometimes a rest day can make the next time you go out feel even sweeter- I wouldn't get too worried about it.
Just put in a 25 mile commute to work knowing I probably won't get out of the weekend- just another 12 to get me home again. (You're welcome to one of those miles if you like!?)

I'll take 10, if that helps you out? ^_^

Yeah, actually I think I need a rest day tbh.
I've got the laundry on, got my game at the ready and will dye the hair tonight!
Sorted.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Sorry for the post hijack but can I ask why? It's on my Xmas wish list but curious to know if there's more to it than meets the eye?!
Nothing you haven't seen before in a previous title, or Halo. Activision failed to capitalise on new consoles by regurgitating and reskinning old cutscenes, old gametypes and other games.

I've played Call of Duty since the days of Dawnville and Carentan 24/7 servers, I'm a fan of the series, but Ghosts is MEH. If I was given it, I would have to try really hard to not tell the gifter they were robbed.

Herbie

Veteran
I won't be going biking today! :cry:
I have to go into town to collect my new PS3 game and my hair needs dyeing....well I can't go into my next birthday milestone next week with grey bits, can I? :eek:

It's to be nice tomorrow, so I think after a lie in I'll go for a ride and try and do a few more miles.
My bike is really heavy and it tires me quickly due to my FM, but I'll give it a go!
I also had an issue with gears yesterday which I need to look at later, before I use it again.

I will however, try and post that bit of footage from my ride yesterday (hubby let me borrow his cam!)
For those of you cycling today - do a mile for me! :laugh:

just wear one of your 4 bike helmets....that would hide yer grey bitties :laugh:

asterix

Comrade Member
Took Tuesday off for my trip (to the N. York Moors) so I can only do very miles, into York and back, today. You can have them if you like, Scotia Lass. After the muddy country roads Xena (Warrior Princess) has been given an all over wash and looks very smart again. To the fascionisastas, my apologies for the mismatching bidon!
P1030704_zps22b64165.jpg

Took Tuesday off for my trip (to the N. York Moors) so I can only do very miles, into York and back, today. You can have them if you like, Scotia Lass. After the muddy country roads Xena (Warrior Princess) has been given an all over wash and looks very smart again. To the fascionisastas, my apologies for the mismatching bidon!
P1030704_zps22b64165.jpg
Very nice classic, 531 or 653

Top Bottom