Sad, sad day!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Sorry for the post hijack but can I ask why? It's on my Xmas wish list but curious to know if there's more to it than meets the eye?!

Just fed up of COD now, same game.
MW2 was the best because there was a variety of way to play, now they have just accommodated hardcore gamers who just run and gun. Example; maze like maps and high powered SMG's. Yawn.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Very nice classic, 531 or 653
531. Can tell by the sticker colour.

D

Deleted member 1258

I won't be going biking today! :cry:
I have to go into town to collect my new PS3 game and my hair needs dyeing....well I can't go into my next birthday milestone next week with grey bits, can I? :eek:

It's to be nice tomorrow, so I think after a lie in I'll go for a ride and try and do a few more miles.
My bike is really heavy and it tires me quickly due to my FM, but I'll give it a go!
I also had an issue with gears yesterday which I need to look at later, before I use it again.

I will however, try and post that bit of footage from my ride yesterday (hubby let me borrow his cam!)
For those of you cycling today - do a mile for me! :laugh:

Don't worry about the grey, in my case its taken over, I kinda like the grey hair, grey beard look, its too late for me to do a mile for you today but I'll try and do a mile for you Sunday.

Top Bottom