Saddles for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
maander said:
2 x Rolls £6 each + p/p
1 x Fizik Arione £25 + p/p

Pics available

I would be interested in the Fizik Arione. Can you send some pics

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
If it is a San Marco Rolls Classic then i would be interested aswell.
It would look nice on my yellow fixed.

Joe24

The Rolls, if i get it, will go on my fixed. I was after either a Rolls or a Brooks for it to give it that classic look:becool:
I might also try it on my good fixed aswell, i need a comfy ssaddle for that, but the weight of them puts me off abit, and the fact i dont know how comfy they are for my arse.:biggrin:

Tharg2007

Veteran
i have rolls on both my fixed bikes, they are so nice to ride on im always on the lookout for more to go on the others

bonj2

Joe24 said:
The Rolls, if i get it, will go on my fixed. I was after either a Rolls or a Brooks for it to give it that classic look:becool:
I might also try it on my good fixed aswell, i need a comfy ssaddle for that, but the weight of them puts me off abit, and the fact i dont know how comfy they are for my arse.:smile:

AH! I see! i thought they were for old fogeys ?! :biggrin:

Joe24

bonj said:
AH! I see! i thought they were for old fogeys ?! :biggrin:

My old fixed is old;) Thats my excuse.
And the white saddle that was on the new fixed is very incomfy on long rides, ive just put my Avator on and it wasnt that more comfy. Its tghe wrong colour aswell.
Now, a honey brooks on there would look nice. Maybe abit odd.
A black Rolls or a honey/black Brooks on there would also look nice.

OP
OP
De Sisti

De Sisti

Veteran
Saddles for sale/All sold now.

2 x rolls, 1 x Fizik Arione All saddles have now been sold to the individuals who replied first. Thanks for your interest. Regards, Michael Anderson

Top Bottom