Safe Sex it wasn't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LLB

How much did she sue her plastic surgeon for giving her the trout pout ?

LLB

Bigtallfatbloke said:
maybe it was that 'pout' that got her into this mess in the first place?

You mean she said to him - give me a set of 'blow job' lips like Angelina Jolie ? ;)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I was wondering where she had been for a while. The last time i saw her on the box it looked like she had had two slugs inserted into her lips. It is a shame that she had the problems with this "super bug", but is it really the fault of the hospital? These resistant bugs are around everywhere, everybody carries them in the back of their throats. it is what triggers them off to cause the problems that should be investigated.
Could this award be so big because leslie Ash is a well known actress? I am well aware of the reasons behind the MRSA ans Mssa outbreaks and although it has a lot to do with clealiness it also has a lot to do with access to hospitals as well. many people, staff, visitors, agency staff ie outside contractors, now have almost unlimited access to hospitals so there is now much more risk to vunerable people picking up these bugs. These bugs exist on everyone, there is not a great deal the Hospitals can do about them.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

I think that if you go into hospital you should expect to come out healthier than you went in.

admitted to the hospital in April 2004 with a punctured lung and two broken ribs after falling off her bed while having sex

...and they say size doesn't matter

ChrisKH

Guru
My thoughts entirely Paulus. I appreciate what she has been through but £5m? It's our taxes that are paying for this effectively.

domtyler

Über Member
She has made a good career out of going for random surgical procedures and then suing when they inevitably screw up. ;)

LLB

They said that it was an abcess on her back which damaged her spinal chord.

The compensation for injury was by comparison miniscule. the bulk was to reflect her earning potential - she could have gone the way of Michael Barrymore though and ended up unemployable through some scandal. We will never know !

The hospitals are too hot and there is no fresh air in them, they let anyone in and there is not enough staff to cope with the amound of tasks to keep it clean as it needs to be. If we want clearner hospitals then we need to be willing to pay for them. Get rid of some of the free things people are allowed to get on the NHS. I bet she did not go to an NHS hospital to get those lips done so why did she go there when she had an accident?

domtyler

Über Member
spandex said:
The hospitals are too hot and there is no fresh air in them, they let anyone in and there is not enough staff to cope with the amound of tasks to keep it clean as it needs to be. If we want clearner hospitals then we need to be willing to pay for them. Get rid of some of the free things people are allowed to get on the NHS. I bet she did not go to an NHS hospital to get those lips done so why did she go there when she had an accident?

This is explained in my post above.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

all this just goes to prove that sex in the park, in the car, up a tree, on the beach etc is a lot safer than on a boring old bed...

Top Bottom