Saracen Sestriere Single Speed Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
22" or 56cm sized frame measured from centre of crank to top of seat tube . Alloy 7005 frame finished in a nice shade of pale blue with matching aero blade forks some small stone chipping on fr edge of forks and some minor light scratches on frame from storage . I picked up this frame ages ago with the intention of building it for a customer , but he didnt like the colour !
so a year later i have now built it into a single speed commuting bike with the following spec .

Shimano sora (8 speed compat) double chainset with 170 arms fitted with new wellgo pedals and cages, Kmc chain, single speed conversion kit and Trial tech tensioner .NOS etrto black rims laced on to black unbranded hubs that came off a New Giant road bike before being used , Vittoria zaffiro tyres .
Shimao slx brakes , modolo aero brake levers , 3t Prima 220 black bars (not taped yet) Massi black 130 mm stem .

Frame has 2 sets of bottle cage mounts and is in very good condition , some rippling of transfers around cage mounts but other than that very clean and tidy .

bike has covered less than 50 miles since being built and converted to single speed and rides really nice , i just cant get on with alloy frames. Loads of pics just ask

some more of this and some other bike pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/

bike is in wellingborough nn8 postcode . i am prepared to post but would rather it was collected .

asking £275 now reduced to £200 plus postage £21.50

sarac.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
i cant believe lack of interest , am i asking too much ?

if i am then will accept £250

Top Bottom