Saracen Zen 3 Hardtail 20" Large

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike!

Guru
Saracen Zen 3 Hardtail for sale, hardly used and in superb condition. 20" frame and therefore a little to large for me (I'm 5ft8"), anyone 5ft10" > would be fine on this.

This really is a quality bike, so nice to ride but it's for sale for two reasons (one that it's too large for me) and the other is that I have decided that road riding is for me and am saving up for a nice carbon roadie and will replace this with a cheap hack so this has to go.

Full specs are here it is totally standard and almost mint (just a small chip behind the crank and a small scuff which is hardly noticeable as the bike is white and may even polish out (it's on the chainstay and from my big foot!), will have a go when I get a chance!

£450ovno - I'd prefer collection and maybe able to deliver / meet within reason as I do not have a box to pack it (could look into this if you are desperate, an LBS be let me have one if i'm spending hard earned cash on a roadie with them).

Plenty more pics if anyone wants them!

422977_3292641076337_1277096219_33481809_2037880199_n.jpg

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
now also for sale on A.N.OTHER forum

jtarsilla

Hi Mike.
Is the bike still for sale?
Any chance of a few more pics?
I'd probably use it more to commute and occasionally a bit of off road. Am I better off going for something else?
Thanks.
Justin.

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
Yes it's still for sale at the moment, i have uploaded a few more pics to photobucket (link below)
If you want one bike for the commute and "off road" then an MTB will be fine, however that does depend on how far your commute is and just how rough "off road" is. It maybe that a hybrid would be more suitable? Only you can answer that one really.

pics here;

jtarsilla

Thanks for the quick reply. I've heard nothing but good reviews about the Zen 3 so really tempted, just have to make up my mind.

OP
OP
Mike!

Mike!

Guru
Bike is now sold

Top Bottom