Saturday football thread - for football fans that have a bike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Gooner Mad Dog

Gooner Mad Dog

Norwich have done well to be fair , they probably dont get the recognition they deserve but thats not a bad thing. Caught the end of Utd v Lpool it was all about the media whipped up race row , thought both players let themselves down to honest Evra at the end was well out of order. Match of the Day about to start , shame Crawley game was off perhaps fixing that flat tire might have been time better spent after all......... still it will get replayed perhaps in better weather... I go and watch all the Arsenal ladies games that has a raw non league feel to it at Borehamwood FC but enjoy it just as much as the ladies players are just as committed in fact I would say more to be honest as money isnt a motivation .....
Anyway Arsenal won ..... :girldance:

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Man U v Liverpool as a lfc fan I'm dissapointed, but in all those with any say today.

SAF and Daglish should of expected better of their players and dare I say planned better.

The issues surroundind the game prior to kick off demanded respect frm both teams, it only served to fuel the problems.

Sean

Maz

Guru
Norwich City. Had a season ticket for 27 years
Your boys have really acquitted themselves well in the Premier League. No disrespect, but there are no real stars in the squad (hope you dont mind me saying that - ok maybe Grant Holt), but they gel so well as a team.

Was hoping to go to Carrow Rd next w/e for the FA Cup match but there's only 2,500 tickets for LCFC (their my 'second team' - I'm a Sheff Utd fan first).

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
Your boys have really acquitted themselves well in the Premier League. No disrespect, but there are no real stars in the squad (hope you dont mind me saying that - ok maybe Grant Holt), but they gel so well as a team.

Was hoping to go to Carrow Rd next w/e for the FA Cup match but there's only 2,500 tickets for LCFC (their my 'second team' - I'm a Sheff Utd fan first).

I think we've done good so far this season.....much better than anybody had dared to hope for.
It's been a huge team effort without as you say 'any stars'
I have my ticket for the cup game next week.....I think it'll be a cracking game

potsy

Rambler
I think we've done good so far this season.....much better than anybody had dared to hope for.
I have my ticket for the cup game next week.....I think it'll be a cracking game
Always keep an eye out for Norwich's results, as they have one of our ex players scoring a few goals (Pilkington) good to see him doing well, we (Stockport) gave him his break into pro football and he did very well for us, including scoring in the play off final at Wembley :thumbsup:
Wish we had a few players of his quality now though :sad:

Really impressed with Norwich and Swansea this season.Both try and play flowing attractive football, something that's been lacking at Molineux for far too long.

mangaman

Norwich City. Had a season ticket for 27 years

On the ball city. Never mind the danger etc

Unbelievable stuff this year CB.

I don't see them as much as you - I was amazed Holt felt the need to defend them against playing a long ball game today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17013684

I haven't heard who he was responding to - but correct me if I'm wrong, we play proper football. Pass / move / score etc.

We've got some amazing young and skillful players that were as cheap as chips and probably all on a small wage bill.

Doseone

Guru
Much as it pains me to say it I rate Norwich. They are a proper club, good owners, home town support, play good football. Got lots of respect for Swansea too. I obviously hope QPR stay up, but would like to see the other two promoted clubs stay up too.

Top Bottom