Saw this today and thought I'd ask you about it.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I saw this on Ebay today and whilst I have no interest in it other than it's a pretty bike it did pique my interest a little. The person listing it seems to be saying that because it's old it must be worth a lot, however he goes on to say he knows nothing about bikes but has priced it at £1500.00.
I have no idea what it would be worth so I thought I'd ask here to see if it was about right or not.
Anyway, HERE'S the listing if you fancied a look.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
It is a very nice bike and being a Rossin and "never used" it should attract a good price. The components are mainly Campag and it looks like it has been built to a high spec. I don't think I would like to give anything like the asking price but someone might be prepared to. I would have thought about half that would be fair.

Last edited:

midlife

Guru
Way out of my pocket money !! is it me or do the forks look like they belong to another bike?

Shaun

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Fellow admits to be selling it for another, has no background in bicycles like this, yet has come up with an arbitrary number he thinks should be adhered to. I just do not see it. Seems a bit out of line with others.

I've been quoted £100 to get my Kermesse back in that condition. Once that's done I'll try and get £2000 for it I think :unsure:

Top Bottom