Saying Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sparklygal74

Regular
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forums! I recently bought a new bike after a few years break. My last bike was stolen and because I was a student at the time I was unable to replace it but now I am working I signed up to the Cyclescheme through my work.

My greatest cycling achievement to date was the Pedal for Scotland (Glasgow to Edinburgh) Event in 2011.

I love being on my bike and while I am not the fittest or most skilled cyclist I hope to get better. I got back on a bike after 22 years in 2011 after the local Bike Station came to my then office and took me out for lessons.

Anyway, already got some support for a question I posed on another thread! Thanks!

LonesomeWanderer

Über Member
Hello :welcome:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Hello!

emilyisfun

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forums! I recently bought a new bike after a few years break. My last bike was stolen and because I was a student at the time I was unable to replace it but now I am working I signed up to the Cyclescheme through my work.

My greatest cycling achievement to date was the Pedal for Scotland (Glasgow to Edinburgh) Event in 2011.

I love being on my bike and while I am not the fittest or most skilled cyclist I hope to get better. I got back on a bike after 22 years in 2011 after the local Bike Station came to my then office and took me out for lessons.

Anyway, already got some support for a question I posed on another thread! Thanks!
Howdy sparklygal, great to see you here! I'm in a similar boat! I don't have as much experience as some of all in this forum but im trying o get there with a little bit of help! or maybe a lot-o-bit, lol

OP
OP
Sparklygal74

Sparklygal74

Regular
Howdy sparklygal, great to see you here! I'm in a similar boat! I don't have as much experience as some of all in this forum but im trying o get there with a little bit of help! or maybe a lot-o-bit, lol

Hi Emily,

Welcome also to the wibbly wobbly world of cycling!! I am determined to get myself fit and knowledgable about looking after my bike!! Good luck! Happy Cycling!