1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saying Hi to the Recumbent crowd!

Discussion in 'Recumbents, Trikes and HPVs' started by ORrecumbent1, 6 Dec 2017.

1. ORrecumbent1

ORrecumbent1 Active Member

Just saying hi in this forum as I am new to cycling and decided to go with recumbents. I currently have a Sun EZ Tri Classic trike and yesterday, I purchased a used EZ Racers Tour Easy Classic. I also got a set of Ortlieb waterproof paniers and a set of Shimano clipless shoes (just happened to be my size) from the fellow I got the bike from. Pedals already installed but, I'll need plenty of practice before moving to this bike. For now, the trike is what I'm learning on. :-)

2. cosmicbike

cosmicbike Perhaps This One.....

Hello and :welcome: from a fellow recumbent (ICE Trice) rider.

ORrecumbent1 likes this.
  3. Cycleops

Cycleops Veteran

Hello and welcome. Always pleased to welcome another stateside member. Never had a recumbent but would love to try.

ORrecumbent1 likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    ORrecumbent1

Thanks, glad to be here and learning a lot already. The recumbents are not only unique looking but, very comfortable to ride once you get used to them. I haven't tried a lot of different ones but, the two I have are pretty nice for what they are. Which means, they aren't 2-3 thousand dollar bikes. :-)

Cycleops likes this.
  5. neil earley

neil earley Über Member

welcome buddy pics of you recumbents is mandatory lol enjoy your stay with us on the dark side!

ORrecumbent1 likes this.
  6. Fonze

Fonze Totally obsessive , cool by nature

Hello there .. :bicycle:

7. OP
    OP
    ORrecumbent1

Sorry, I had posted them in another thread in the Beginners Forum.

nwIK50W.jpg
    xm8iFTs.jpg

8. neil earley

neil earley Über Member

Nice toys you have,miles of smiles for sure

ORrecumbent1 likes this.
  9. OP
    OP
    ORrecumbent1

Thank you! Did a short ride down to the country store today. A little over a mile there and back. Beautiful Oregon day!

qDnipoW.jpg

neil earley likes this.