Scalped by a babe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jane Smart

The Queen
What is it with men and bums?:biggrin: I never really got it :tongue:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Jane Smart said:
What is it with men and bums?:sad: I never really got it :tongue:

Well, apparently it comes from when we are little boys and we look up from playing on the carpet and get a right rum view of mummies derrier and breasts, we then start associating that particular shape with love and all things good, can also explain why some men have a fettish for women in high heel shoes or long legs.:biggrin::smile:

Bigtwin

Anyway, back at the plot - where exactly did this happen? I'm looking for somewhere to do some mixed-pace rides.....

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
There are some fit people out there, meet them and they will scalp you. There are some very fit women out there that will scalp you. No matter how fit you are there will be somone fitter on the day. Just ask LA, Bertie Wiggy, Cav, Christian VDV, the Schlecks, et al.

From the OT I think you got the better deal (and view)...............

.........but you still got scalped :tongue:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
on the last bit of the wild wales challenge last year (the gently undulating road by the lake) i played scalps with a girl. my legs were shot from the 80 miles of mountain roads so i scalped her on the flat sections, but as soon as the road rose more than 1° she was back in front again.

we had a quick laugh about it.

Top Bottom